Wednesday, October 25, 2017

WiP Wednesday: ICED CARDIGAN

This sweater is soooo quick to knit.
Cast on October 21
I finished all the yoke increases and then set it down to go to bed. I worked exactly one ball of Plymouth Encore Chunky.


On day two, I worked two balls in, knitting all of the body and the first sleeve.
And then the following day I started the second sleeve.

It's for my mom for Christmas so, yes, it is too small for me. I probably wear a medium while she is a small if not extra small.

I picked up for the shawl collar today, and I'm excited to (hopefully) share this again on Finished Object Friday!

I would be finished now except I decided to finish sewing  some cushion covers for our travel trailer instead. They were much needed, and my hands needed a break from the chunky yarn anyway.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥