Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In Motion

This is me.
Tomorrow morning I go in to work at 8:45, it is 11:20, and I am knitting furiously.
It is, in a way, tortuous for me to work at Hobby Lobby. I am surrounded by crafty things, art supplies, creative people and ideas, and yet because I spend all my time working there I have no time left for those very things. Also I might possibly eat far too many pb&j's.

My son asked me if I "live at lobby lobby."
It feels like the answer is yes.

My shawl is hibernating temporarily because it has outgrown my lunch box and it's cake got a little tangly. Hence the new sock. (Patons Kroy, 64 stitches on size 1's- are you surprised at all?)

And that's me.
How are you?

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine the temptations! I don't work in a crafts-related place but think about my knitting all day long! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥