Monday, August 20, 2012

KAL update


Yep.
That's 14 inches of black stockinette stitch.
I spent my day off knitting and re-watching Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitting Workshop. This morning I plan on joining the body and sleeves before work and hopefully will have a beautiful FO Friday post for you guys ;)
In related news, I have been gifted an old digital camera and might actually have pictures that don't disgust you fairly soon. Although, in order to take the pictures off of the camera I have to take out the card, put it in a weird black thing, put THAT into my computer, and then when I put the memory card back in I have to re-set the time and date. But it's functional and I'm excited and grateful.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of stockinette! I cannot wait to see the FO! Yay about the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥