Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

The Horse is done!!!
And even more exciting, Remo's sweater actually fits him!!

I kept the ends just in case I had to add length or re-do the neckline. Turns out it fits great; I can weave those all in and heave a sigh of relief. I think I could do with adding an inch to the sleeves, though. I'll try to finish those up tonight so it still counts as a Christmas gift. ;)

Vyvyan's giraffe, sadly, is still missing horns and tail. (And 11 pom poms.)
 But he got some Thomas tracks and trains, so I don't think he minds.

The walrus is missing flippers and tusks, but I have until dinnertime to get him done.
Oh, he also needs a nose.

Final gift that needs completing, the cat hat. Still. I'm just going to recycle this picture since it's been in the exact same spot for weeks.
Yeah, uhm. It needs ears. That's all. I have no excuses. I know. But I don't see the recipient until Monday so my brain somehow thinks that's ages away.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your day is full of JOY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥