Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I don't know if you remember me saying something exciting was going to be finished by, erm, last friday.
Yeah... that didn't happen. But maybe by this Friday I'll have a finished garment.I'm talking about my Hardcore Sweater.
It been in the WIP pile since February...
Front
The sleeves have been done for what seems like ages now, and then I finished the back in September and just barely did the front last week.
My goal was to finish it by July.
....yeah...
My new goal is to get it done before it's been in the pile for an entire year! But hopefully I can finish it before Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. that's fantastic stitching, there! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I hope you get it finished, because it looks awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just say that the skull and crossbones would take me well over a year to complete so that alone is a huge accomplishment in my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥