Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I didn't work on this at all since last wednesday.

40 minutes in the morning and 40 minutes at night. It's not that weird and crooked in real life, also.
It turns out that it takes about 30 minutes for my hands to start hurting with these tiny needles. Then I have another 10 minutes of stubbornness before I have to stop.
I also cast on a new project because.... Remember that scarf I started with my hand dyed yarn? I ran out of yarn. So I cast on for some slippers. And my gauge was off. So I cast on for some gloves. And the pattern was wrong.
I winged it.
I think it looks pretty good....now all I have to do is remember exactly what I did so I can knit the second one.
Yay, short post!
I reached the toe on Will's sock, finally, so I will definitely be done with them by the time he comes over for a visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥