Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Be careful what you wish for.

So today I was in my english class begging for a ruler. People kept asking me "why do you need a ruler?" like it was odd or something. And I'd tell them, "to measure my hat!" and they still didn't get it.
Anyway, I thought I might do better if I used my phone to look up common objects that are 5.5 inches, so I can compare my knitting with said object. Well, all I got was Yahoo! answer people asking "Is my penis large or small if it's 5 and 1/2 inches?" Like a ton of different guys asking.
That was disturbing. I kept imagining myself hovering in a bathroom asking guy's about their...endowment. But I would never put my (white) hat under such torture.

Luckily, I found a place to measure my hat in the library copy room, on one of those cutting board things. I also have it on good authority that from my palm to my pinky is about 5.5 inches. Also my index finger is about three. This is good information to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥